The men’s 4″ lace-up composite toe work boot in durable full grain oiled leather features Twisted X’s patented CellStretch® comfort technology, ensuring that every step you take is backed by superior comfort. The lightweight composite safety toe featured in this style provides protection that meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C MT EH. For stability and durability, we’ve combined a compression molded EVA midsole with the integrated CellStretch® tech and a nylon/glass fiber shank. We’ve even enhanced the outsole to provide additional slip resistance in both water and oil. Twisted X work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
CellStretch: Twisted X is proud to launch our CellStretch technology. Our team continues to pursue our mission of bringing unrivaled comfort to the western, casual and work industries. In our quest for all day comfort we found ways to enhance our current technology. Our designers and engineers put in countless hours to take our system to the next level. Through numerous refinements of our proprietary compound we initiated testing of the CellStretch technology. After several rounds of on foot testing and a few final tweaks to the cells formula, we got it right! From the consistent feedback fo positive results, we knew we had something special! Clearly we had earned the approval of our consumers. WE created the next generation of all day comfort.
- Full grain oiled leather upper provides increased durability.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C MT EH.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD Footbed.
- Compression molded EVA midsole integrated with Twisted X’s patented CellStretch® comfort technology and a nylon/glass fiber shank provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Oil/Slip resistant molded rubber outsole, featuring 45 degree self-cleaning lugs with sloped heel kick allows a more comfortable transition from heel to ball of foot.